Please help us paint the town Green for Earth Fest Warwick 2019
We would like to invite you to be a sponsor for the very popular Treecycle at Earth Fest Warwick, a hands-on, family friendly arts day using repurposed material, now in its 4th year. For sponsorship levels and rewards see below. Sponsorship Form
On May 4th and 5th, Stanley Deming Park will be transformed to celebrate Warwick’s commitment to re-use, repair, and re-creation. Produced by local non-profit Wickham Works, we’re expecting over 1000 folks to participate in honoring Warwick’s leadership as a sustainable community.
Treecycle takes place on Saturday, May 4, 10AM-5PM. Folks of all ages have a chance to get inspired by tree sculptures made from salvaged household items, meet the artists, and do some creative re-purposing themselves. Participants pick up practical tips to reduce their environmental footprint while having fun. Local artists, youth groups, and makers are busily working on tree sculptures, up-cycled craft demonstrations, a Kids Take-Apart table, Build-a-Bot station, Cardboard City maze with Tech hacks, and a Scavenger hunt. There’ll be a bike tune-up clinic, Makers Market selling environmentally friendly products, sustainability information tables, performances from local musicians, dancers, and puppeteers, and food vendors.
Treecycle is 100% homegrown – our volunteers work with numerous youth groups in the area to raise awareness of sustainability, give kids the opportunity to work alongside artists and social activists, and become leaders in the their own communities. Some of the groups we’ll be working with this year include, the Green Team from Sanfordville Elementary, the Change Makers Club at the Warwick Middle School, the Teen Advisory Board at the Albert Wisner Public Library, the Youth Leadership Team at the Warwick Valley Community Center, and we continue to reach further and collaborate with other groups in the region.
It’s important to us that Earth Fest is a free public event, open to all. We’re happy to say that Treecycle has been awarded small grants from OC Tourism and OC Arts Council to help out with stipends for artists and promotion. However, we are completely reliant on our sponsors to fund the activities we provide. With your help we can put on a fantastic day of creative fun for all. Please make a tax-deductible donation.
• $50 donation: sponsors receive a screen-printed Earth Festival T-shirt and their name listed as a Friend of Earth Fest on the event page.
• Raffle donation: Basket of locally made or grown items or gift certificates for the Love Local Raffle. Sponsors may include promotional material for display with their basket, have their name listed as a Friend of Earth Fest on the event page, and receive a screen-printed Earth Festival T-shirt
• $100* Sponsor an activity: Sponsors name/logo will be displayed by the activity, their name listed as a Friend of Earth Fest on the event page, and receive a screen-printed Earth Festival T-shirt.
• $200* Sponsor a Tree: Your name/logo on one of our artists’ tree sculptures, name listed as a Friend of Earth Fest on the event page, shout-outs on Earth Fest social media, and receive an Earth Festival T-shirt and Treecycle reusable tote bag.
• $500* and above: Sponsors will be acknowledged in Earth Fest social media and print promotion materials, be listed as a Special Friend of Earth Fest on event page, including logo display, receive 2 Earth Festival T-shirts and a Treecycle reusable tote bag.
* Sponsors of $100 or more may set up an information table free of charge in our information booth area at Treecycle on May 4th.
Please complete the Sponsorship Form and include it with your donation. Checks can be made payable to: Wickham Works Inc.
3 Forester Ave, Unit 8, Warwick, NY 10990. Or you can go to our secure PayPal donation button on our website.
Treecycle at Earth Fest Warwick 2019
100% of donations go toward Earth Day Festival/Treecycle.
Wickham Works Inc. is a 501-c-3. Donations are tax deductible. Keep a copy of this form for your records.
Leave a Reply.